Thursday 12 July 2012

New Arrivals

When is it going to stop raining?

Anyway it gave me an excuse (not that I need one) to work on some new pieces.  Here's a small sample of the ones I have managed to photograph to date.  Oh and what's that I hear?  More rain!! Probably get the photos done today, keep you posted


Pretty in Pink.
Centrepiece is a shocking pink chalcedony gemstone teardrop, wire wrapped onto a sterling silver chain. Petite and shockingly understated

 .

Abalone mosaic wire wrapped onto a sterling silver chain.
  


Pastel pink freshwater pearls and blackened sterling silver bracelet



Forged hook and heart fastener.
Petite and as individual as you are


Forged floating horseshoe charm necklace


Hope you enjoy x


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! And yes, I enjoyed gawking at them!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veronica, thank you very much, appreciate it x

      Delete
  2. these are gorgeous I especially love the pearls and blackened sterling silver bracelet with the heart fastener and the horseshoe necklace x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks, the pearls are quite striking against the blackened silver. Glad you love them x

      Delete
  3. Hi, I hope you don't mind but I tagged you in this blog post
    http://talulahs-attic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html
    just a bit of fun really :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Want to leave a comment, or just say hi. It would be great to hear from you.

Haldis x